Reporting to the IT manager Development and Delivery, the DevOPs specialist is in charge of the build and the packaging of all applications. As such, he is responsible for setting up and maintaining the company's continuous integration tools. He masters both technical implementation and best practices in terms of automation, code standards and quality. The DevOps specialist works closely with the QA team and the IT Operations team, as well as with each member of the Development team, to ensure that the products they create meet company standards and align with industry quality standards. He must be able to communicate with various stakeholders in the company in order to understand their needs and challenges and to propose solutions that allow them to do their work more efficiently. He is autonomous, passionate about technology and ready to support the teams in the changes put in place. Working mainly on the maintenance of continuous integration tools, the DevOps specialist, according to his interests and skills, could also be involved occasionally in application development (Java or TypeScript).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and package applications before delivery and deployment.
- Set up, maintain, improve and document build processes to support the continuous integration of enterprise applications (backend, standalone, web, cloud).
- Configure and maintain integration and deployment tools (Code Commit, Maven, Jenkins).
- Participate in setting up and maintaining the configuration management tool (Tool to be determined).
- Participate in improving the continuous integration chain to enable the continuous deployment of the various applications of the company.
- Support the Development team and the QA team in the management of source code and branches.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to ensure automation of testing.
- Maintain and update the internal tools of the development team (Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence).
- Participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of development and testing practices
- Document good practices and standards for developers, and ensure that they are respected.
- Train the different teams on the use of the continuous integration tools at their disposal.
- Participate in technological choices and choices for the evolution of architecture.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and the QA team to achieve the team's goals on time and with a high level of quality.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience as a developer (ideally Java) in a business context using continuous integration tools such as TFS, Git, Jenkins.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Linux environment.
- 2 years of experience with a build server like Jenkins.
- Mastery of oral and written communications in English.
We provide high incentives to this role which is the best in software industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /year
- Chef, Puppet ou Ansible: 1 year (Required)
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)
- Jenkins: 1 year (Required)
- Git, CodeCommit: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Required)
- Linux Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Maven: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)