- Play a key role in the design and development our iOS app.
- Work with team to analyze, designand deliver the best mobile experience on iOS, on schedule, and with best quality that meets industry standards.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Identify new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities, etc. to enhance the skills and products.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features as well as identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to ensure automation of testing.
- Very good experience with Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, 3rd party libraries and services.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and backend.
- Portfolio of iOS apps on the App Store, other relevant work.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- iOS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work: 3 years (Preferred) Language:
- English (Preferred)