NCPL is seeking a qualified DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of and experience in setup, maintenance, and configuration of third party cloud services such as AWS or Openstack. This includes elastic dynamic hosting solutions as well as core tech services like storage, database, queuing, analytics, monitoring, networking, security, and deployment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works with server engineers to architect game services in a cloud environment
- Design, build, and maintain dynamic hosting environment based on cloud application solutions
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Experience in automating deployment of apps to AWS and Azure
- Experience in build automation and CI/CD automation with deep understanding of Jenkins
- Experience with SVN and GHE source control systems
We provide high incentives to this role which is the best in software industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /year
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools
- English (Preferred)