NCPL is looking for Business Development Manager to increase growth in Software Solutions The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients in IT Services. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3-5 Years
Skills: Communication and Negotiation Skills,Proven Sales Record, Customer Communication, English Fluency, Time Management and Planning Skills
Education: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
We provide high incentives to this role which is the best in software industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)